What’s the best thing to put into a pie? Your teeth!
The pie has long been a popular staple of traditional British cuisine, in fact so much so that our nation has dedicated a whole week to the pastry encased delights. Show your patriotism at The Bear’s Paw as we celebrate British Pie Week from 5th – 10th March with a winning selection of special pies on our menu, carefully crafted by our chef’s to mark the occasion.
Our delicious choices include
- Steak and Weetwood Ale served with homemade chips, gravy and peas
- Rabbit, Pancetta and Tarragon served with wholegrain mustard creamed potato and peas
- Traditional Shepherds Pie topped with mash potato and cheddar cheese with pickled red cabbage
- Blacksticks Blue Cheese, Leek and Sweet Potato with kale and sweet potato fries
- Competition Winner Maria Ford’s Suggestion: Shredded Pork, Black Pudding and Apple
BOOK A TABLE
We will also be celebrating British Pie Week at our other Inns.