Due to increased business success, we are looking for experienced full and part-time team members.
Experience and Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Experience of working in customer facing role within the hospitality/catering industry
- Possess good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with customers, so a warm and welcoming character is essential
- Good communicator with ability to liaise with kitchen team
- Reliable with an enthusiastic nature
- The ideal candidate must be have a flexible approach to work as shift and weekend work will be required in this busy Inn
- Training and development towards national recognised qualifications will be offered to all successful candidates.
Other Fantastic Employee Benefits Include:
- 28 annual holidays
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Company pension
- Reduced Leisure membership rates
- Food discount at all outlets
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Free car parking
Ready to Join the Team?
Please ensure to send a cover letter/email (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa