There’s no better way to say ‘love you mum’ than with a mouth-watering Mother’s Day meal at The Bear’s Paw on 31 March 2019.
Treat her to a delicious three-course meal at the Cheshire inn; it’s the perfect Mothering Sunday special treat!
Mothers Day Menu Price
- £31 per adult | £16 for children under 10 years old (children can choose from Mother’s Day menu or children’s menu)
- A deposit of £10 per person is required when booking. A pre-order will be required for bookings of 12 or more guests.
View the full menu below or tap to download it here.
To Book Your Mother’s Day Meal:
Mother’s Day Menu
- Cauliflower and stilton soup with blue cheese beignet and truffle oil (v)
- Muncaster crab, crayfish and prawn cocktail, Marie Rose sauce, pickled cucumber, preserved lemon and ciabatta shards
- Bacon wrapped Ardennes pate, red onion jam and toasted sourdough
- Beetroot cured salmon gravadlax, horseradish crème fraiche, caper shallot and spring onion dressing, brown bloomer bread
- Crispy brie almandine, pear and candied walnut salad, pistachio vinaigrette (v)
- Confit Gressingham duck leg, hot confit slaw, watercress, orange and pistachio salad.
- Roast sirloin of Ridings Reserve beef, Yorkshire pudding, goose fat roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and rich roast pan gravy
- Roast leg of Welsh lamb, goose fat roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and rich roast pan gravy
- Roasted breast of corn-fed chicken, butter poached potato, bacon wrapped fine beans, French peas and red wine jus
- Pan fried hake fillet, cockle, clam and horseradish chowder, confit potato and spaghetti vegetables
- Roasted fillet of salmon, buttered new potatoes, tender stem broccoli, spinach and a chervil beurre blanc sauce
- Wild mushroom, truffle and gorgonzola arancini, buttered asparagus and roasted gem hearts, aged parmesan and mizuna leaves, herbed vinaigrette (v).
- Sticky toffee and date pudding, salted caramel sauce and honeycomb ice cream
- Lemon cheese cake, raspberry compote, mini meringues and Chantilly cream
- Warm treacle tart, banana ice cream and toasted almonds
- Blackberry panna cotta, shortbread biscuit, crème de mûre syrup and gin and tonic sorbet
- Warm dark chocolate brownie, Morello cherries, chocolate sauce and cherry crumble ice cream
- Selection of local cheeses with classic accompaniments, house chutney and water biscuits.