Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2019 at The Bear’s Paw!
Our chefs have crafted an exquisite special menu available for 14 February, perfect for showing your special someone how much you care about them!
Imagine candlelit tables, an enchanting ambience and incredibly crafted food… cooked to perfection.
Take a look at the menu below or download it here; it’s the perfect Valentine’s Day date or gift idea to treat your loved one!
Valentine’s Day 2019 Menu
- Roasted vine tomato soup, aged balsamic and watercress oil | £5.95
- Pan seared Black Pearl king scallops, caramelised, pickled and pureed cauliflower, sweet soused golden raisins and truffle dressing | £9.95
- Hot confit duck leg, plum and apple chutney, red wine glaze and mizuna | £7.95
- Crispy goats cheese crotin, red onion jam, watercress, pomegranate and apple salad | £6.95.
- Roasted breast of corn fed chicken, chargrilled new potatoes, smoked pancetta, and spinach, wild mushroom and red wine jus | £16.25
- Pan fried fillet of herb crusted cod, mussels and king prawns in a langoustine, Pernod and chervil bisque | £19.95
- Chateaubriand for Two: 16oz Ridings Reserve middle cut, pommes pont neuf, confit tomato, garlic roasted flat cap mushrooms and watercress, with Béarnaise and cracked peppercorn dipping sauces | £49.50
- Risotto of roasted red pepper and sun blush tomato, basil pesto and parmesan tuile | £12.25.
- Assiette of desserts to share; raspberry and almond tart , warm chocolate brownie, Eton mess, strawberry ice cream and citrus posset | £12.95
- Opera torte, hazelnut praline and Cointreau ice cream | £6.50
- Vanilla and coco bean crème brûlée, orange shortbread | £6.50
- Selection of British cheeses, traditional accompaniments and water biscuits | £7.50.
Please note our regular menu will also be available on 14 February 2019, alongside this special menu.