Enjoy Christmas Dining in Sandbach this festive season at The Bear’s Paw in Cheshire.
Tis’ the season to get together with friends, relatives and work colleagues and celebrate in style with our delicious and tempting Christmas fayre menu.
We’ll be serving festive food from 30 November 2019 to 30 December 2019 (excluding Christmas Day) that’s sure to make your special meal merry and bright!
- Three Courses: £28.50
- Two Courses: £23.50
Full Christmas Dining Menu
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Veloute, Toasted Seeds, Crispy Sage and Sage Oil (v)
- Chicken Liver and Brandy Parfait, Sweet Poached Raisin and Crisp Ciabatta
- Herb and Panko Crusted Crottin of Goat’s Cheese, Watercress and Pomegranate Salad, Red Onion Jam (v)
- Hot Confit of Gressingham Duck Leg, Celeriac Remoulade, Candied Chestnuts, Red Wine Reduction and Mizuna Leaf
- Vodka Cured Salmon Gravlax, Sauce Vierge, Chive and Lemon Creme Fraiche, Affilla Cress and Sourdough Bread.
- Roast Breast and Leg of Cheshire Turkey, Sage and Onion Stuffing, Bacon Wrapped Chipolatas, Goose Fat Roast Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Rich Roast Pan Gravy, Cranberry Relish and Bread Sauce
- Slow Braised Blade of Beef Bourguignon, Confit Winter Vegetables and Buttered Kale
- Shank of Welsh Valley Lamb, Boulangere Potato, Honey Roasted Parsnips, Redcurrant and Rosemary Sauce
- Roasted Fillet of Hake, Beetroot Hash Cake, Chive Creme Fraiche, Shallot and Tomato Dressing
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Smoked Lancashire Cheese and Pine Nut Pithivier, Kale and Honey Glazed Vegetables (v).
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Rum Sauce and Brandy Butter
- Sticky Toffee and Date Pudding, Butterscotch Sauce and Banoffee Ice Cream
- Orange and Pistachio Cheesecake, Pistachio Praline and Clotted Cream
- White Chocolate and Baileys Panna Cotta, Mulled Winter Berries and Orange Biscotti
- Blacksticks Blue, Collier’s Welsh Cheddar and Perl Wen Cheese Selection, Classic Accompaniments and Water Biscuits.
Coffee and Mini Mince Pies: £3.50
Please note our regular menu will also be available throughout this period.